Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JPSA KAMOGAWA LONGBOARF PRO

It's been one hell of a ride this year on tour! But I couldn't have been any happier with my results!!
Finished strong like last year!
Won the last JPSA Pro Longboard event at Kamogawa this past weekend!



Cheeeee!!!!


2013 JPSA Grand Champion title...


And the Best of the BEST RIDE show!! We taking it ALL home!


Thank you God for keeping me safe throughout my travels... For blessing me with all that I have...


Big shout out to all my sponsors!! THANK YOU for all the support... Wouldn't be where I am today without each and every one of you!! ^_−☆


ありがとう〜(^з^)-☆
ROXY
SERENDIPITY SURFBOARDS
RONIN
VERTRA
OCEAN&EARTH
波伝説
STICKY BUMPS WAX
VESTAL
SCARFINI FINS
Last but not least... To my handsome man waiting for me at home...


My love... Thank you for your awesome coaching... positive motivation... telling me exactly what I need to hear to get work done... Even though you're thousands of miles away... You always make the time to support me with my career. Push me to where I have to be... And I did it!! WE did it!! I Love You!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment