Thursday, October 31, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Got to take a little Home Sweet Home Hawaii Vacay!!



Spend some time with my dogs...



Go to the IPA Schools' fundraiser with my crazy but ADORABLE nieces...





And spend time with this handsome guy...


My guy... (^з^)-☆


Surf at Makaha!


Just hang out... All day cruise at the beach day...


He taught me how to make my very first fishing lure!!
Can't wait to go home this winter so he can teach me how to drive a boat and catch me a fish!


And my favorite picture (Or in this case... pictures) from my short but very sweet trip...
What I would give to see my guy with a smile on his face everyday \(//∇//)\
lOvE...LOVE...luuuv him!!

Got one more month of tour left... Two competitions... JPSA Longboard Pro this weekend and the WLT Swatch Girls Longboard Pro in Hainan, China!

Time to DO work!!
Heading back to Japan.... Here we go!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment