Thursday, November 7, 2013

Trip to Gunma!!

Lucky me... I get to spend some quality time with both my grandmas for the next two days!




Started off today with an AWESOME breakfast...




And headed out to check out Fukiwari Falls...




It was raining a bit...




It's 40°F outside... I'm freezing my butt off!! Lol f^_^;)




But the view...




(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))




Absolutely AMAZING!!!




*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*
After that it's off to Numata City!
Apparently it's apple season right now in Gunma. Mom's mom took us to her favorite apple farm... Kobayashi Apples!!
She wasn't kidding! Apples... Apples everywhere (=゚ω゚)ノ and there's so many different types!




Hello!! Fuji Apples!!




Grams taught me a few things about picking apples (OvO)




Apples... Apples... APPLES!!




Everywhere!!!




We got to pick and taste to see which one we like...




My favorite is called... 新世界 "Shinsekai" translated "new world"! Lol (⌒▽⌒) Its by far, the biggest, reddest, sweetest, juiciest apple I have ever had!!!
Quick lunch...
Then it's back to the hotel...
Borrowed a yukata ^_−☆




Japanesey me! Lol




So much fun!!




Can't wait to do this again... I love you both grams!!! ( ^ω^ )
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment