Saturday, July 28, 2012

Out to dinner with missy!

No surf today...(≧∇≦)Thought I deserved a day off and ran around doing errands... First went to see my surfboard shaper Jason Kashiwai and picked up another new longboard!! So excited to ride it...
Ran home to drop it off then headed to town... Went to my favorite nail salon on this island... Salon Cherie and got my nails done! Love it!! Thank you Anriさん!!



Went to pick up Missy for a dinner date (^з^)-☆YEAH!!!



Sorry I was late... We wanted to eat Gyukaku but when we went saw how long the line was, we were just over it... Missy called and they said they could take us at 10... PM.... Ahhhhh... NO WAYS!!!
So we headed to Sorabol... They took us in right away... \(^o^)/ YIPPEE!!



美味しかった~(^∇^)
We were going to leave... But the valet was backed up... So we decided to get coffee and dessert at Yogur Store!!



Missy's coffee had a flower in the foam!! CUTE!!! Can you see it??



And we also shared this... Chantilly Waffles!!! OMG!!!
Sooooooo GOOD!!! Next time we're going there for the whole meal Missy!! (^O^☆♪

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment