Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My nieces!!




I love my nieces to death!! They are so CUTE!! Especially my sisters second daughter... Kira Marie Nagisa Keaulana!!



Aunty loves you!! Everyone says the shes the trouble maker but really I think she just wants that one on one attention...



I can't get enough of her!! And then there's Kailie... This is a very rare photo!! She hardly will acknowledge me and hides when I go over... She's very shy (*^^*)

Yesterday I guess she was a bit sick and just wanted to get carried... \(^o^)/ YEAH!! for me...



My sister was laughing though that Kailie's expression wouldn't change the whole time I was carrying her( ̄▽ ̄)...HI Kai Kai!!

Can't forget Kalia!! The oldest of the bunch... She's always at my parents house now...



They grow up so fast...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment