Monday, July 30, 2012

A typical Sunday at home!!

A typical Sunday for me...
Wake up and get ready to go!

Catch a morning surf session... Today I went to White Plains... Waves weren't all that great but I got to try out my new longboard...

Gave my best friend Missy a call to see what she was up to and have her come over with Hime!!



HIMEちゃん で~す(^O^☆♪

Catch a movie...
Went to see Magic Mike (^з^)-☆
Who doesn't love Channing Tatum?!??!! OMG!!!

Take the dogs walking...


Doctor said Tia is too fat and has to go on a diet o(≧▽≦)o
Poor Ti-Ti!

Then bath time...
I washed and Missy wiped them down!!


Followed by their dinner...
Today's can food was the Evangers Cooked Chicken (^o^)



Then it's finally our turn to eat...



YUMMY
♪(≧∇≦)♪
I LOVE Spicy House!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment