Monday, May 13, 2013

JPSA REAL B VOICE CHIKURA PRO

みんなお疲れ様でした~
and ファイナリストのみなさんおめでとうございます(≧∇≦)




My first 1st place win this year!!
Cheeeeeehoooo!!! (≧∇≦)




Hawaii Team Domination!!
Maybe it's a lucky red jersey thing?? Congrats Genki!




It's been a long weekend but lots of fun! I got to chill with my girls...
Can't ask for more...




Where would I be without them?




And to top it all off!!
They practiced and lifted my heavy ass up all the way from the beach to the parking :)




最高!!!
I ♡ u girls!!
It's just an extreme, "out-of-this-world", high feeling that hits you when you realize... you just won first place and you get to celebrate it with the people that helped you to get you there!
優勝できたのも本当にみんなの応援のおかげです!!
ありがとう~(^з^)-☆




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment