Wednesday, May 15, 2013

AYAKO x GEL NAIL x KUA'AINA

Another fun day today...
Went to my friend's house to get my nails done...
It's been awhile so I was so excited!! Wonder what she'll pick out for me today ^_−☆
But... Can't start the day without my coffee... It's such a sunny day out... Figured I'd try out the new drink at Starbucks...
TIRAMISU FRAPPUCINO!!!




It was sooooo GOOD!!
Kinda like a dessert drink... I can have one of these every single day!
After our morning beverage/dessert... Got my nails done!! Tadaaaaaa~




I was planning on playing with Aya's dog "Vanilla"... But she fell asleep waiting for us ( ^ω^ ) So CUTE!
キテゥースありがとう~( ^ω^ )




Lunchtime...
We ♡ KUAAINA!!!!!




I had pumpkin soup...




And the sandwich I'm absolutely addicted to...
TUNA&AVOCADO sandwich(^ω^)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment