Monday, January 21, 2013

QUIKSILVER MAKAHIKI

Quiksilver Makahiki @ Makaha Beach this weekend!!
Saturday they ran the longboard and sup squatch division... Sunday the stand up paddle, canoe, and sup squatch!



Originally I had an all girls heat... But nobody showed... And then there was the fact that the waves were HUGE!! 4-6ft+ with some occasional bigger sets(^◇^;) 波… デカイ~


Made my first heat in the trials... But got fourth in my second trial heat...

Turns out I had a high fourth so I took my friend, Kaimana's spot in the main round against former World Champion (1997), Dino Miranda...


And I won!!!!!!!

1997年の世界チャンピオンDINO MIRANDAに勝っちゃった~☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



次負けちゃったけど~
ボードもおれなくって良かった~
みんなお疲れ様~

Congrats to my brother in law, Keoni Keaulana for winning the men's longboard event!!
Cheeeehoooooo!!!!



今日はブーティーといっぱい寝れる~おやすみ~(^з^)-☆

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment