Monday, September 17, 2012

JPSA MURASAKI PRO FINAL DAY!




Yesterday was the final day and the last event of the JPSA shortboard tour... The MURASAKI PRO...
Looks like the typhoon swell finally came in and the waves were pumping!!


(Photo by: R. Uchiyama)
Wish I could've made it through my quarter heat the day before but odds weren't in my favor... Guess I'm due for more practice time on my short boarding when I get back home this winter (⌒-⌒; ) I was super happy for Junko Ueda, one of the girls I hang out with a lot on tour for making it to the semis!! YEAH!!!


ズンコがんばったな~(^O^)
5位おめでとうv(^_^v)♪
おつかれちゃま~‼
Congrats to all the women's and men's finalists...



But the talk of this years tour is for sure going to be about Ihara, Miho!


みほちん優勝おめでとう
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


She placed first in all the last three events of this years tour to becoming the undefeated JPSA Grand Champion! Cheeehoooo!!! You go girl!! So happy for you!!
みほちゃん、ケンタくん、グラちゃんおめでとう(^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment