Friday, August 3, 2012

Canterbury

Shelley, Mark's wife took us to Cantebury to do some sight seeing!!
She took us to this cathedral... It really was BIG!!



You can tell Europe is just full of so much history... Once inside the cathedral, there were statues and tombs of King Henry IV, archbishops, and soldiers...


I always love the stain glass!!
I can't tell you how amazing the architecture of this cathedral is!!



This was by far the biggest cathedral I've ever gone to!!
After all the walking we went to get some lunch!!



I got a salad and Brock got a beef rib pie...


This thing was HUGE!! It came with a whole rib bone in the pie!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Thank you Shelley for taking us around today!! I had lots of fun!! Gotta wake up in four hours to head to Newquay... Good night!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment