Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun weekend!!!

Roxy Waikiki Classic was a blast!! The waves were really small and inconsistent (T ^ T) but I'm glad I got to see all the girls!



オグちゃん!!!!



RYOBAY(^∇^)
おつかれちゃん!!
CONGRATULATIONS to Crystal Dzigas for winning the event!!

After the contest, me and the girls from Japan went to Hot Yoga on Nimitz... I really have to work on my flexibility!! Guess Ryobay has been doing Yoga though... You can really tell!! Boy was there a huge difference!!!
Then we went to dinner...



Kidnapped Akemi for the night... She slept with my three dogs! She was surrounded by them when I snuck a peek... Hehehehehe... Hope she was comfortable....
Next day took Akemi to do what tourists do here... Go to the swap meet!!! She got this super cute custom cap!! Only $15!!



Got some brunch at Pancakes and Waffles and then dropped her off cause we all gotta pack to leave tomorrow!!! YIKES!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment