Monday, October 31, 2011

Otsukaresama!!

Thanks to Swatch for making this event for us girls!! Hope to see everyone again next year!!



Thanks to my buddies from Japan for hanging out with me!! I had a blast!! YUKO, UI, and ピロタン おつかれさま‼



Last but not least, CONGRATS to Lindsey for winning the Womens 2011 World title and for Chelsea Williams for winning the China Swatch Girls Pro event!! I've been waiting forever for this girl to kick ass and win a WLT comp! LOVE her surfing! And congrats to Kelia Moniz for making finals!! Go SIS!! I'm sure she'll win us a WLT competition for Hawaii in the near future (^∇^)LOVE U GIRLS!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Miku
    ご結婚の時お祝いを言おうと思っていて、結局言えないままでした笑)お父さんやおじさんは元気かな?これからもHawaiianStyleで頑張ってね!腰が悪く1年位ノーサーフだけど、活躍応援してます。あんなチビちゃんだったのに、、、。すごいです!;)HOKUfromTaitou.

    ReplyDelete